Sample Sale - 26" Waist Longline Underbust Brocade & Satin Corset
Long ago, before a car accident that left me with nerve damage & arthritis in my cervical spine, I was a corsetiere and costumier known as SugarKitty Corsets! I retired from corset making in early 2015, and sold off all of my stock - or so I thought. I recently unearthed this corset while reorganizing my fabric room, and decided I should list it for sale! It should go to a loving home instead of languishing in storage! This corset is brand new, unworn, and has not been broken in. It is a longline underbust corset from my "Ava" collection; this particular model is a sample where I experimented with the lace-up hip gores.
● Black Cherry Blossom silk brocade fabric with Burgundy Satin, fused to coutil.
● Black Twill lining fused to heavyweight interfacing.
● Flat piping and trim made from Black Cherry Blossom Brocade.
● Grosgrain waist tape (will not stretch!).
● Standard steel busk closure, reinforced with flat spring steel bones on either side.
● Contoured modesty flap under busk to prevent skin "peek throughs".
● Lace-up hip gore that is decorative and functional (laces can be loosened for larger hip measurements and/or to accommodate bulky skirts).
● Back grommets are flanked by flat spring steel.
● All grommets are 2-part, heavy duty size #00 in black.
● Laces are 5/8" (16mm) wide double-faced satin ribbon. Back laces are tipped with metal aglets. Hip gore laces do not include aglets so that they may be trimmed down if need be.
● This corset is fully boned with 22 pieces of 1/4" (6mm) flat and spiral steel bones. There are a total of 2 pieces of spring steel on either side of the busk, with a total of 6 on either side of the laces/grommets. The body has a total of 14 pieces of spiral steel boning. This configuration provides maximum support at the front and back of your corset, while providing flexibility & comfort throughout the body.
● Includes garter loops and a set of 4 black detachable garters.
● Corset has been treated with ScotchGard (inside and out) to make it water resistant and to protect it from stains.
Please view ALL of the pictures (and the list of corresponding measurements below) for sizing information. Measurements are taken with the corset fully closed. Please allow for ± .25" variation in measurements. I do not have a copy of the original measurements used to make the corset, so I had to measure a soft unusually shaped object.
● A) Center Front: 11" (27.94cm)
A.1) Length from Waist to Center Front Top: 3.25" (8.26cm)
A.2) Length from Waist to Center Front Bottom: 7.75" (19.69cm)
● B) Waist: 26" (66.04cm)
● C) Underbust [3"/7.62cm above waist]: 29" (73.66cm)
● D) Hip [3"/7.62cm BELOW waist]: 35.5" (90.17cm)
● E) Hip [5"/12.7cm BELOW waist]: 38" (96.52cm)
● F) Hip [7"/17.78cm BELOW waist]: 39.5" (100.33cm)
● G) Waist to top of leg: 6.25 (15.88cm)
● H) Side: 11.125" (28.26cm)
H.1) Length from Waist to Side Top: 2.5" (6.35cm)
H.2) Length from Waist to Side Bottom: 8.625" (21.91cm)
● I) Center Back: 9.25" (23.50cm)
I.1) Length from Waist to Center Back Top: 3.25" (8.26cm)
I.2) Length from Waist to Center Back Bottom: 6.00" (15.24cm)
In order for this corset to fit you properly, your physical measurements should be a MINIMUM of 4" (10.16cm) BIGGER than the corset. For example, the corset has a 26" (66.04cm) waist. Your waist measurement should be AT LEAST 30" (76.2cm). Why 4"? You want a nice 2" reduction with 2" gap at the laces. The 2" gap allows you to lace tighter as the corset gets broken in. And yes, it will stretch a little over time. That is perfectly normal! Once the corset is fully broken in, if you're able to lace it completely closed with no effort and no gap, it's TOO BIG. Conversely, if you still have a 3"+ gap after the break-in period, it's TOO SMALL. This corset is perfectly suitable for tight-lacing, so it can easily handle an experienced wearer used a 4-6" reduction. You are the only person that knows your measurements, so please don't send emails asking if this will fit you. If you follow the guidelines posted above, then the answer is yes! Otherwise, I have no idea if it will fit you!
This item is pre-made and ships in 1-2 business days. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! CORSET IS SOLD AS-IS. NO REFUNDS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCHANGES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT FAQ PAGE.
All SugarKitty pasties are handcrafted, one at a time. They're cut and molded to customer specifications, and either painted, covered with fabric, or encrusted with high quality DMC rhinestones and embellished with chainette tassels. We include a few self-adhesive tape strips with each set of pasties to get you started, along with a complete set of comprehensive wearing and care instructions.
No two pairs of pasties will be identical. There are minor variants in every pair, due to composition of materials, tiny flaws and size variations in rhinestones, among other factors. As well, size factors into the number of rhinestones each pair of pasties will have; obviously XXS pasties will have far fewer than size XXL.